CBD is so versatile and, no matter what anyone tells you, you don’t have to put up with disgusting tasting CBD to reap the benefits. We are always trying and testing new recipes with our products to come up with tastier ways for you to enjoy CBD.
In this blog, we will share our CBD recipes using our CBD Olive oil . Our Olive oil is made from Drops of Heal Premium full spectrum CBD oil. It offers a variety of hemp nutrients such as CBD, CBD-A, CBG and other cannabinoids, naturally occurring vitamin E, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It’s a great CBD product, for even the most sophisticated palates.
1. CBD Olive oil & balsamic vinegar Dipping
Let’s start simple. One of our favourite starters is CBD Olive Oil and Balsamic Dipping Sauce paired with a hearty bread.
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp organa
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup @dropsofheal CBD Olive oil
- Pinch of pepper & salt
1. Add oil and garlic to a shallow bowl. Drizzle vinegar over top, then add herbs, salt & pepper.
2. Serve with hearty, fresh whole-grain bread.
At Drops of Heal we aim to make it simple for you to integrate CBD into your everyday life to help reduce your stress, especially during these times. Simple food, made better!
2. Homemade CBD infused Hummus
Hummus has become a stable in pretty much everyones household but the problem of store bought hummus has a bunch of additives and it doesn’t taste half as good. This creamy, rich hummus is made using just five ingredients and is ready in 10 minutes. It’s nutty and tangy, thanks to the tahini, with notes of bright, fresh lemon and mellow garlic.
Serve with crunchy seasonal veg or warm pitta breads. Get ready to make the best hummus of your life!
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp @dropsofheal olive oil
- Splash of water
- Thoroughly rinse chickpeas with water. Add all ingredients to a large blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Add water slowly until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add a drizzle of our CBD olive oil to garnish.
- Serve with warm bread.
3. CBD infused Mushroom Pasta
- 2 tbsp @dropsofheal CBD Olive oil
- 400g mushrooms
- 200g Spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- Pinch of sea salt & black pepper
- 1/4 cup cashew cream (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan-reggiano or vegan alternative
Cashew Cream ingredients:
- 1/4 cup cashews + 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
1. Make cashew cream by blending all ingredients in high speed blender until smooth
2. In a large pan heat the CBD Olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and cook until soft. Should be about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta. Once cooked, drain and reserve 1/3 cup of the starchy pasta water
4. To the mushrooms, stir in the garlic, pasta and toss. Add a few splashed of cashew cream and a few splashes of pasta water. Stir to create a light sauce.
5. Add remained of herbs and season to taste.
6. Sprinkle over cheese of choice and another drizzle of olive oil.
Want to make your own CBD dishes? Hit the link in bio to pick up some CBD Olive oil, perfect for all the Christmas cooking coming up!
CBD Olive oil Recipes | Drops of Heal
Drops of heal is committed to making tasty & innovate CBD products that you can effortlessly integrate into your daily life. It’s all about creating healthy habits that naturally help reduce your anxiety and stress. Try adding our full spectrum CBD olive oil to your next homemade dish!
Shop our CBD Olive oil here. Stay blessed x