CBD content: 60mg, 30mg per serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Flavour prawns with harissa, dill, garlic and lemon, then serve swirled through orzo pasta for a fast but sophisticated midweek dinner. It can be hard to find some time to relax during the week but with the help of CBD, we can find some calm in the chaos!
- 2 tbsp Natural CBD Olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 100g Orzo
- 200g Vegetable Stock
- 1 ½ tsp harissa paste
- 100g Kale, sliced
- ½ Dill, chopped
- 250g raw peeled prawns
- 1 Lemon, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges to serve
- Head Natural CBD Olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions on medium heat for 8 minutes until golden. Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds, then stir in tomatoes with a splash of water. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes or until tomatoes start bursting and turn saucy.
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Add the Orzo to the frying pan along with 1 tbsp Harissa, Kale and half of the dill. Bring it to a simmer. Transfer to the oven, uncovered for just 8-10 minutes or until the orzo has absorbed the liquid.
- Add the pawns with the remaining ½ tbsp Harissa and a squeeze of lemon. Scatter over the orzo and bake for another 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with dill and lemon wedges, serve warm!