Buddha bowls are popular for a reason, they are no fuss and perfect for an anytime meal. You can store this CBD infused dressing in your fridge for 3 days and simply pop on any dish to elevate the flavours. There's nothing quite like finishing a long day and sitting down, quieting your mind and enjoying a dish made from love. Food for our body, mind and soul.
Natural Olive oil in a tahini dressing:
- 2 tbsp runny tahini
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp CBD Garlic Olive Oil
- ½ squeezed lemon
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1-2 tbsp to thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup roasted sweet potato
- 2 handfuls kale, massaged with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to break it down
- 2 handfuls spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 large roasted carrot
- 1 can rinse and drained chickpeas
- ½ avocado
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp CBD Natural Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- On a baking tray mix chickpeas, Natural CBD Olive Oil, salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring chickpeas occasionally.
- Whilst baking, combine dressing ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth (around 40 seconds).
- After 20 minutes, remove chickpeas from oven.
- Build the bowl by layering the cooked quinoa, roasted sweet potato, roasted carrots, spinach and kale into a single serving bowl.
- Top with ½ cup with roasted chickpeas.
- Drizzle with CBD dressing. Chill out, sit back and enjoy!