DAY 5: CBD Chilli Batata Harra
Time: 20 minutes
CBD Content: 90mg, 22mg per serving
Batata harra is a Middle Eastern spicy potato dish that uses lots of fresh herbs and is quite simple to make. It goes well as an appetizer, side dish, in falafel sandwich wrap, or on a platter!
Ingredients for potatoes:
- 6 medium Russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp CBD Chilli Olive Oil
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cut the potatoes into small bite sized chunks. Add 3 tbsp CBD Chilli Olive oil to the pan along with the potatoes. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until tender whilst stirring.
- Add the garlic, paprika, turmeric and lemon juice and mix until incorporated. Pan fry potatoes until crispy and golden brown. This should be another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the chopped cilantro, parsley and dill. Season with salt. Add a finished drizzle of CBD Chilli olive oil and serve!
Shop our CBD Chilli Olive Oil here.