Time: 1 hour
CBD Content: 20mg per mince pie
The mince pie. You either love them or still get confused as to whether they have mince meat inside. Either way, we're here to settle the debate. With everything feeling so heavy in the world right now, we're just here to help you unwind and find balance in the everyday. Our CBD Olive Oil range is something you can use everyday to receive a consistent dose of CBD, and yes - you can use it just as you would regular olive oil!
- 300g mincemeat
- 1 satsumas, segmented and finely chopped
- 1/2 apple, finely choppes
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- icing sugar for Dusting
For the pastry (if you are making homemade!):
- 180g plain flower
- 50g unsalted butter
- 5 TBSP Natural CBD Olive oil
- 62g caster sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 large egg
- In a bowl place the flour, butter, and CBD Olive oil and rub together to a crumb consistency.
- Add the sugar and egg and mix together.
- Tip out onto a lightly floured surface and fold to a pasty, don't overman!
- Wrap the pasty in cling film and put in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Scoop the mincemeat into a bowl along with satsumas, apple and lemon zest.
- Heat oven to 220C and grab the pastry and roll to approximately 3mm thick.
- Cut out 8 bases and place into muffin trays, put 1 TBSP of mincemeat into each.
- Roll our the remaining pasty and cut into stars to place on the top.
- Bake the mince pies for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool before removing them from the trays and add some icing sugar to serve!
Shop our Natural CBD Olive Oil here.