Total time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
CBD Content: 60mg, 15mg per serving
Coming into the Christmas period I think its important we find fun ways to get some more greens in, so why not try this simple CBD infused, antioxidant packed sautéed greens. Feel free to play around with what you have in the fridge!
- 3 leeks, trimmed and finely shredded
- 200g kale, cavil nero, remove the stalks and finely shred the leaves
- 2 TBSP CBD Natural Olive Oil
- 50g Raisins
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 25g pine nuts
- Wash the shredded leeks and kale in hot water and drain.
- In a large pan add the CBD Natural Olive oil, add the greens, salt, raisons and sauce until vegetables are soft. This should take around 4-5 minutes
- In a separate pan add the pine nuts and sauté for a couple minutes. If you have our Garlic CBD Olive Oil, I recommend toasting in 1/2 TBSP to add that extra flavour.
- Squeeze over fresh lemon juice and transfer into a warm serving dish and sprinkle over toasted pine nuts.
Shop our Natural CBD Olive oil here.